Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet suicidedoll

Out of all the Peyups Webring bloggers, I'm probably the least active poster. So, this is my first post and I apologize for any incoherence coz I'm currently jet-lagged. XD

I am currently a fourth year-slash-third year student at UP Manila. I shifted courses; however, I'm supposed to be a comsci student at UPLB. I just requested a transfer of campus to UPM that's why I'm here. Funny thing is, my previous and present course is totally unrelated to comsci, though I feel like I really belong to comsci (andaming comsci nun ah).

I've been blogging for several years now. If I remember correctly, I started blogging when I was in my first year of HS. I'm the type of blogger who shifts between English and Tagalog every now and then.I don't usually practice proper capitalization when blogging, but since this IS the peyups webring, aba, kailangang lumebel! :D

I'm a self-confessed fan of Japanese culture. I am a huuuuuuuge fan of jrock bands X Japan and L'Arc~en~Ciel, jdoramas, koreanovelas, and shoujo mangas. I dream of being lost in translation in Tokyo someday :P I can survive an entire week with just food, my laptop and a fast internet connection to keep me company.

Before, I only lurk in the forums. I only became active recently. Why the username? Well, I need a change of username since most of the time, I only use the same username for different sites. And, it has something to do with my past. :P

If you want to know more about me, go here. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na-bother naman ako dun sa history ng username mo na may kinalaman sa iyong past.Hmmmm. Anyway, welcome dito sa webring! - rdangel

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rdangel: ganun ba? haha past na yun.chos. go peyups webring! :D

    thanks guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi doll! i'd rather call you melovesflying nalang hehehe. WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete