Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A day in the Life

For the past 10 months, this has been my schedule. Most of it is influenced by my work which predominantly controls my everyday life. Not that I am complaining; I just find it hard and exhausting. However, all is going to change come next month (hopefully), that’s the reason why I am very excited now. But for the mean time, here’s my daily agenda.


5:00 a.m. – My cell phone’s alarm clock rings telling me “Hoy gumising ka na kung ayaw mong ma-late!” Usually, I don’t get up immediately. I still linger on the bed waiting for my sluggish state to subside.


5:30 a.m. – This is the time I usually get up and take a bath, brush my teeth, empty my sh*t, and dress up. You know, the boring stuff.


6:00 a.m. – By this time, I have got to be at the MRT Kamuning Station. I go down at Taft station which usually takes the train 30 minutes to do so.


6:30 a.m. – Breakfast! Usually at McDo Taft or I just buy bread if I am saving up or in a hurry.


7:00 a.m. – I should have left with the van or jeep already going to my site (which is in Cavite). This is the time-consuming part because it takes me more or less an hour to arrive at the office. While some people are still in their homes probably eating or taking a bath, I have to wake up and travel early or I would be late. Yes, I’ve been doing this for the past 10 months already.


8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Office hours (actually, more of site than office work). Let’s leave it at that. Hehehe.


5:00 p.m – Batsi na! that’s what we often call it when it’s time to go home. My most favorite part of the day. Hahaha (That is if there’s no overtime work).


6:00 p.m. – I usually arrive at the MRT Taft station by this time. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later depending on the traffic.


7:00 p.m. – I should have been in Cubao station by this time. It’s also time to eat. And buy some personal stuff before going home.


8:00 p.m. – If I am not yet at home this time, probably I am at an internet cafĂ© surfing or in the mall watching a movie.


9:00 p.m. – My set time to sleep to achieve the needed 8-hour rest. I usually sleep at 10 p.m. though.


This is a typical day for me. I also have work on Saturdays though half day only. After that, I go home in my home province (Bulacan). Sometimes, when in the mood, I also go clubbing or bar hopping with my friends somewhere in Quezon City. But that’s very seldom.


Well, that’s it for now. Til next time again. (I'm bored. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment